Curious what our fun curriculum-based music sounds like? Download a free song!

Smart Songs for Super Kids

5 Studies Proving the Value of Music in Education (condensed so you can read them in 5 minutes)

Almost everyone agrees music is good for kids – in fact, according to a recent Gallup Poll,  95% of Americans believe music is a key component of a child’s well-rounded education  – we don’t know what the other 5% think, but I’m pretty sure they were scarred by a childhood experience with a mean chorus […]

May 31, 2019

Yes, You CAN Sing (Despite What You May Have Heard)

– “Janice, please mouth the words for the holiday concert so you don’t throw the whole class off pitch.”  – “Honey, do you HAVE to hum while you’re cooking?” – “MO-O-O-OM, when you sing that loud at church it is SO embarrassing!” Any number of offhand comments can make us feel insecure about our singing, […]

May 30, 2019